Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've got mail..... BRUSHES!!!!!!

CROWN BRUSH SET 15PC
THE PACKAGING OF THE BRUSHES.
I've got mail.... yep im so excited my brushes came in the mail today. I order them on Dec 24,2010 so it's been almost 2weeks now, I guess that was kind of fast being that I order them around the holidays. The packaging could have been a little better it was only on piece of packing tape on there so it could have came open if the the route was rough. Besides that they have a strong smell to them but I just think its the faux case the brushes are in, so enough with the picky things the brushes quality looks and feels great. They are really soft the brushes dont have a smell to them at all. I havent washed them yet so im not to sure about them losing any brisltes, but over all they look great to me. I will be doing a review on them soon hopefully. So stayed tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment