EOS lip balm, L'oreal primer, Beauty immortal palette
Hey guys this is a quick review on a few products i've learned about watching different youtube channels. I have been using these products for a few weeks now and I abosolutely love them. The EOS lip balm in (summer friut), it's so smooth and it feel great on, it's not overly greasey in fact its not greasy at all. The cost is $2.96 at walmart and thsy have both flavors summer fruit and lemon drop. I did purchase my first lip balm from walgreens for $3.49 also I think they sell these blams at CVS as well. The lip balms are 100% natural, 95% organic and made with shea butter and jojoba oil this balm is great. Then L'oreal studio secrets face primer works wonders as well the application is so,so,so, smooth it has a matte finish as well it's a lightweight formula that also minimizes pores and fine lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment