Monday, March 29, 2010
GETTING BUSINESS STARTED!!!!!!
Today I did a little running around to do. I'm trying to get my business started. There's more to do then I thought. I have to get a permit to even get into the place I want to go to get supplies from. I want to buy somethings in bulk, I think that will work a llitle better for me. I had went to the place they would not let me in the door at all with out this DANG permit. So I called my lovely mom (HI MOMMY) yes I still call her mommy, anyway she's helping me out with everything. Then I had to go home and fix my family a quick snak (PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY SANDWICHS) for the ride to go get my fiance from school. Then I had to get ready for work. UMMMMM O YEA I cant get my videos for YOUTUBE to upload right for some reason>>> well GOODNIGHT ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment